- For adults and children helps with focusing, autism, ADD, ADHD, anxiety, boredom relief. Relieve working pressure and family stress. It is high-stimulating yet quiet and not distracting at all! It's one of the best hand fidget toys and spinning toys for kids with autism that you'll ever find.
- LED light up glow in the dark fidget spinner in BLACK with built in Bluetooth speaker. Connect your phone via Bluetooth and play your favorite music and enjoy more fun while playing with the spinner.
- Easy to carry, small, simple, discrete and fun, also effective for focus and deep thought, 1-3 minute average spins! Great for fidgety hands, helps relieve stress for ADD & ADHD sufferers.
- Designed to be discreet and durable. Helps with staying focused in meetings, office, school, home, car, etc
- Rechargeable battery via micro USB. Charger included
LED Bluetooth speaker with mini USB rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker. Loudspeaker Output: 1W Effective distance: 10 meters Speaker adjust by Cellphone control Port type: Micro USB port Extended storage: MANUAL GUIDE (HOW TO USE): It should only take 30-45 minutes to fully charge. There will be a red light when charging and the red charging light will turn off when fully charged. After it is charged you turn it on by holding down the power button for 2 seconds (it will light up). You also hold down for 2 seconds to turn off. To connect the Bluetooth go under settings and then Bluetooth, M108 should come up, choose that one to connect the fidget spinner to your phone. As for the lights, there are three different options, once your fidget spinner is on you can press the button to choose the light setting you want (1st option=all lights blink fast, 2nd option= all lights blink slow, 3rd option= the 3 different colors ( red, blue, green ) go in sequence). Each option will give a different pattern when spinning. Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely. With practice, spinner can be spun using one hand, only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.